Most people (I hope) have had at least 1 teacher who inspired, touched their hearts, or made a positive difference in their lives. For me I’ve had several inspirational teachers, and now that I’m a teacher myself I've been lucky enough to re-connect with 1 of those teachers. He taught me about science and life, but mostly he inspired me to be the best that I can be!! He taught me to be the award-winning actress in my own life!! Many of us walk around this world with such low self-esteem and think that we need a car, job, or money to make us happy, but this definitely isn’t the case. Most of the time our egos fool us into believing that true happiness comes from external things but if we really listen to our hearts and minds in a balanced way we can see past this trickery. If you really listen to your heart and mind you will know that true happiness comes from within!! There isn’t anything external to you that you need in order to be happy!!!!!! Period.
What this means for me is that I make a point of meditating throughout the day and doing my best to remain constantly happy regardless of what is going on around me. I don’t need another person or thing to make me happy, and when it seems like there are chaos and drama around me I choose to remain happy!! Period. When things are chaotic it's easier to choose anger, fear, or sadness, but instead I choose happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes I will admit this new outlook took a lot of effort and training, but it’s totally TOTALLY worth it!!
Thanks for reading!! I hope you choose happiness all the time too!! oh and Happy World Teachers Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment