I love life, humanity, truth, animals, and the world!! Some of my adventures include my journey into meditation, becoming a veggie, and fighting for animal rights!!
8 December 2012
What If Money Didn't Matter?
Life has a way of bringing us the perfect sweet little moments at just the right time!! The other day I was just thinking about how much I love teaching and how I honestly don't care about the salary, the time off, the benefits, etc and then I found this video:
Mr. Watts spends most the video daring us to ask the million dollar question that is directly related to unlimited happiness - What if money DIDN'T matter??
It's such a simple question, yet most people don't want to answer it!! In order to answer such a question one needs to do some (potentially scary) self-introspection!!
I say ask it anyway!! Who knows you may find some eternal happiness along the way!!
Xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment